How it works ?
Your Cashless card will serve as your electronic wallet and will be the only way to pay for your purchases (catering, bar, merchandising) at the Cooksound Festival. Traditional means of payment such as bank cards or cash will no longer be used.
Your Cooksound Card is given to you when you arrive at the festival. You will be able to credit it, by cash or bank card, at the various festival reception centers.
This card will be the only means of payment accepted at the festival.
NEW ! You can keep your Cooksound Card 2022 for future editions !
WHERE TO GET MY COOKSOUND CARD ?
- I withdraw my Cooksound Card at the festival reception centers by crediting it in cash or by credit card.
- The activation of my Cooksound Card est facturée 1€ (non-remboursable)
HOW TO USE ?
- On all points of the festival (catering, bars, merchandising), I present my Cooksound Card to the team member and in a few seconds my order is settled !
- To find out my balance, I can go to a reception center.
WHAT IF I HAVE NO MORE CREDIT ?
- I go to one of the festival's reception centers to top up my card.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY CARD ?
My card has an electronic chip in which my money is stored. It's then necessary to avoid any exposure to heat or to a flame, and I must not pierce it because it would be immediately inoperative.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CARD IS STOLEN OR LOST ?
- My card is like my wallet : if I lose it, the money stored is also lost.
WARNING ! Remember to keep your Cooksound Card after the festival, as it has a unique number needed to repay the remaining credit.
- If I haven't used all of my credit during the festival, I can request a refund of the balance from the Cooksound Festival website or from the Weezevent website.
HELP & INFORMATIONS :
- In case of questions or difficulties, go to the Cooksound Festival reception / cashless center on-site.
- If you would like more information, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us : email@example.com